Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Well I am back and posting some pics of projects that I have done over the past months. How has my craft evolved over time? I'm glad you asked! I have a love of washi tape! I find little ways to use it on all KINDS of projects! Also I have started using spray inks and mists and these are SO much fun along with lots of FUN doilies! They add a great element of color/pop to the page. I'm not just making cards and 12 x 12 layouts, but now I'm doing altered/distressed projects such as Tags, mini books and the like. I have had a lot of fun with these things. I'm LOVING ALL the new Close To MY Heart paper collections and I also love Bo Bunny and Websters Pages oh, I can't forget Echo Park. These are higher quality papers and the thickness is just right. As I post pics of different projects I've done you will notice MANY CTMH collections such as: "Footloose, Dotty for you, Dakota, Roxie" and others. I have also used quite a bit of EP's "Sweet day" paper pack. So without further adieu here are some of my fave recent projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment