Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just me, starting out with a "crafty" blog.



This is my first time blogging about crafting. I've blogged about other stuff before, and right now I have a blog about Disney over on wordpress. If you want, you can check it out here. Of course with my love of travel, comes a MAJOR love of photography, and THAT of course, leads to LOTS and LOTS of scrapbooks! And with having all the supplies for scrapbooking comes cardmaking. I am pretty new to cardmaking, and will post a few of my 'primitive' designs below. They don't compare with my friend Stacey's cards, which are AWESOME! But I hope to start making some much nicer cards, as I get more into it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Give yourself credit your cards are good. First day with your blog and you have already posted blog candy and entered a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keri, Jeanette here from I Did It Creations and Scrapping With I Did It Creations. It's great that you are going to be sharing your wonderful talents with us in blogland. I started out just the opposite of you. I started with cards and I'm now getting into scrapbooking. Welcome. Have fun blogging about your crafts.

    ReplyDelete